The DSA was proposed by the European Commission to address issues that arose since the adoption of the E-Commerce Directive over 20 years ago. The DSA regulates online intermediaries – digital platforms and services that connect consumers with goods, services, and content - and was adopted by the European Parliament in October 2022.
In this four-part guide, you'll learn:
- What platforms and content the DSA regulates
- The obligations for small, medium, and very large platforms
- How the DSA differs from Article 17
- How the DSA will be enforced and when it goes into effect
- How to leverage advanced content identification and licensing technology to manage copyrighted content and protect your platform
Download the starter kit to better understand this new regulation and how it affects your content-sharing platform.