Conquer copyright with simplified music licensing
Social media content is uploaded in real time, making it extremely difficult for user-generated content (UGC) platforms to license copyright in advance. A lack of technology coupled with legal gray areas creates a frustrating environment for platforms, rightsholders, and content creators alike.
In this three-part guide, you'll learn:
- Copyright basics for UGC platforms
- The complexities of music licensing
- What licenses are required for content uploads
- How to simplify music licensing and improve the creator experience
- How legislation impacts copyright and licensing
Download the free guide to better understand music licensing and how to get started with a simplified licensing process.